Monday, October 13, 2014

Sound Gecko - Learning on the Go

App StoreGoogle Play | Chrome Web Store 


A teacher recently said to me, "If you want to learn something new, you can find a way."  That is so true, but I understand finding time for continued learning is challenging in our hectic lifestyles.  As a lifelong learner, yet a busy working mom, I must be creative in squeezing in time for learning.  I listen to podcasts on the way to work or while sorting laundry.  I read blogs while waiting for my daughter at gymnastics (I love that they provide great wifi)!  I recently found a useful tool for this on-the-go learning style called Sound Gecko.  When I run across an article, blog, etc. that sounds interesting, I copy the URL into my Sound Gecko account on my phone and listen when I have a few minutes.  So far, the free version has served me well, however they do offer an upgrade for $2.95 per month.  View details here.

Other Links:


No comments:

Post a Comment